LEGAL NOTICE AND GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE WEBSITE
I. GENERAL INFORMATION
In compliance with the duty of information provided in Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE) of July 11, the following general information data of this website are provided below :
The ownership of this website, www.sestelmodels.com, (hereinafter, Website) is held by: CENTRE DE MODELISME S'ESTEL, SL, provided with NIF: B-07934821 and registered in: Mallorca 3 Mercantil with the following registration data : Presentation: 1/133 / 1,268 Folio: 196, whose representative is: Joan Riera Lladó, and whose contact details are:
Private Passatge Guillem de Torrella, 1. Baixos
Contact phone: 971 717 283
Contact email: email@example.com
II. TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
The object of the conditions: The Website
The purpose of these General Conditions of Use (hereinafter, Conditions) is to regulate the access and use of the Website. For the purposes of these Conditions, the Website will be understood as: the external appearance of the screen interfaces, both statically and dynamically, that is, the navigation tree; and all the elements integrated both in the screen interfaces and in the navigation tree (hereinafter, Contents) and all those services or online resources that may be offered to Users (hereinafter, Services).
S'Estel Models reserves the right to modify, at any time, and without prior notice, the presentation and configuration of the Website and the Contents and Services that may be incorporated into it. The User acknowledges and accepts that at any time S'Estel Models may interrupt, deactivate and / or cancel any of these elements that are integrated into the Website or access to them.
Access to the Website by the User is free and, as a general rule, is free without the User having to provide a consideration to be able to enjoy it, except in relation to the cost of connection through the telecommunications network provided by the access provider that the User has hired.
The use of any of the Content or Services of the Website may be made by subscribing or registering the User.
The access, navigation and use of the Website, as well as the spaces enabled to interact between the Users, and the User and S'Estel Models, confers the condition of User, so they are accepted, since the navigation begins through the Website, all the Conditions set forth herein, as well as their subsequent modifications, without prejudice to the application of the corresponding legal regulations of mandatory compliance as the case may be. Given the relevance of the foregoing, the User is recommended to read them each time he visits the Website.
The S'Estel Models Website provides a great diversity of information, services and data. The User assumes his responsibility to make proper use of the Website. This responsibility will extend to:
• A use of the information, Contents and / or Services and data offered by S'Estel Models without being contrary to the provisions of these Conditions, the Law, morality or public order, or that in any other way may imply Injury to the rights of third parties or the same functioning of the Website.
• The veracity and legality of the information provided by the User in the forms issued by S'Estel Models for access to certain Content or Services offered by the Website. In any case, the User will immediately notify S'Estel Models about any event that allows the misuse of the information recorded in said forms, such as, but not only, theft, loss, or unauthorized access to identifiers and / or passwords, in order to proceed with their immediate cancellation.
S'Estel Models reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate the law, respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, spamming, that threaten youth or childhood, public order or security or that, in his opinion, would not be suitable for publication.
In any case, S'Estel Models will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by Users through comments or other blogging or participation tools that may exist.
The mere access to this Website does not imply any commercial relationship between S'Estel Models and the User.
The User declares to be of legal age and have sufficient legal capacity to be bound by these Conditions. Therefore, this S'Estel Models Website is not intended for minors. S'Estel Models declines any responsibility for breach of this requirement.
The Website is aimed primarily at Users residing in Spain. S'Estel Models does not ensure that the Website complies with laws of other countries, either totally or partially. If the User resides or has his domicile in another place and decides to access and / or navigate on the Website he will do so at his own responsibility, he must ensure that such access and navigation complies with the local legislation that is applicable, not assuming S 'Estel Models any responsibility that may arise from such access.
III. ACCESS AND NAVIGATION ON THE WEBSITE: EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITY
S'Estel Models does not guarantee the continuity, availability and usefulness of the Website, or of the Contents or Services. S'Estel Models will do everything possible for the proper functioning of the Website, however, it is not responsible or guaranteed that access to this Website will not be uninterrupted or that it will be error free.
Nor is it responsible or guaranteed that the content or software that can be accessed through this Website, is free from error or causes damage to the User's computer system (software and hardware). In no case will S'Estel Models be liable for losses, damages or damages of any kind arising from access, navigation and use of the Website, including, but not limited to, those caused to computer systems or those caused by The introduction of viruses.
S'Estel Models is not responsible for any damages that may be caused to users due to improper use of this Website. In particular, it is not responsible in any way for the falls, interruptions, lack or defect of telecommunications that may occur.
IV. PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Respecting the provisions of current legislation, S'Estel Models undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected.
• Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016, concerning the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of these data (GDPR) .
• Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights.
• Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, which approves the Regulations for the development of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (RDLOPD).
• Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE).
Identity of the person responsible for the processing of personal data
The person responsible for the processing of personal data collected in S'Estel Models is: CENTRE DE MODELISME S'ESTEL, SL, provided with NIF: B-07934821 and registered in: Mallorca 3 Mercantil with the following registration data: Presentation: 1/133 / 1,268 Folio: 196, whose representative is: Joan Riera Lladó (hereinafter also responsible for the treatment). Your contact details are as follows:
Private Pasatge Guillem de Torrella, 1. Baixos
Contact phone: 971 717 283
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration of Personal Data
The personal data collected by S'Estel Models, through the forms extended on its pages, will be entered in an automated file under the responsibility of the Data Controller, and duly declared and registered in the General Registry of the Data Protection Agency that is You can check the website of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (http://www.agpd.es), in order to facilitate, expedite and fulfill the commitments established between S'Estel Models and the User or maintenance of the relationship established in the forms that it completes, or to respond to a request or consultation thereof.
Principles applicable to the processing of personal data
The processing of the User's personal data will be subject to the following principles set forth in Article 5 of the GDPR:
• Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: the consent of the User will be required at all times prior completely transparent information of the purposes for which personal data is collected.
• Principle of limitation of purpose: personal data will be collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes.
• Principle of data minimization: the personal data collected will be only those strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
• Principle of accuracy: personal data must be accurate and always updated.
• Principle of limitation of the retention period: personal data will only be maintained in a way that allows the identification of the User for the time necessary for the purposes of their treatment.
• Principle of integrity and confidentiality: personal data will be treated in a way that guarantees its security and confidentiality.
• Principle of proactive responsibility: The person responsible for the treatment will be responsible for ensuring that the above principles are met.
Personal data categories
The categories of data that are treated in S'Estel Models are only identifying data. In no case, special categories of personal data are treated within the meaning of Article 9 of the GDPR.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is consent. S'Estel Models undertakes to obtain the express and verifiable consent of the User for the processing of their personal data for one or more specific purposes.
The User will have the right to withdraw their consent at any time. It will be as easy to withdraw consent as to give it. As a general rule, withdrawal of consent will not condition the use of the Website.
In the occasions in which the User must or can provide his data through forms to make inquiries, request information or for reasons related to the content of the Website, he will be informed in case the completion of any of them is mandatory because they are essential for the proper development of the operation performed.
Purposes of the treatment to which the personal data are destined
The personal data are collected and managed by S'Estel Models in order to facilitate, expedite and fulfill the commitments established between the Website and the User or the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms that the latter completes or for attend a request or query.
Likewise, the data may be used for a commercial, personalization, operational and statistical purpose, and activities specific to the corporate purpose of S'Estel Models, as well as for the extraction, storage of data and marketing studies to adapt the Content offered to the User , as well as improving the quality, operation and navigation of the Website.
When the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the specific purpose or purposes of the treatment to which the personal data will be used; that is, the use or uses that will be given to the information collected.
Periods of retention of personal data
The personal data will only be retained for the minimum time necessary for the purposes of its treatment and, in any case, only during the following period: indeterminate, or until the User requests its deletion.
When the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the period during which the personal data will be kept or, when that is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period.
Recipients of personal data
The personal data of the User will not be shared with third parties.
In any case, when the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the recipients or categories of recipients of the personal data.
Personal data of minors
Respecting the provisions of articles 8 of the GDPR and 13 of the RDLOPD, only those over 14 years of age may grant their consent for the processing of their personal data in a lawful manner by S'Estel Models. If it is a child under 14 years of age, the consent of the parents or guardians will be necessary for the treatment, and this will only be considered lawful to the extent that they have been authorized.
Secrecy and security of personal data
S'Estel Models undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected, in a way that guarantees the security of personal data and prevents destruction, loss or alteration accidental or illegal personal data transmitted, preserved or otherwise processed, or unauthorized communication or access to such data.
The Website has an SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate, which ensures that personal data is transmitted securely and confidentially, as the data is transmitted between the server and the User, and in feedback, fully encrypted or encrypted .
However, because S'Estel Models cannot guarantee the inexputability of the internet or the total absence of hackers or others who fraudulently access personal data, the Data Controller undertakes to notify the User without undue delay when it occurs a violation of the security of personal data that is likely to pose a high risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons. Following the provisions of article 4 of the GDPR, it is understood as a violation of the security of personal data any breach of security that causes the accidental, unlawful or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of personal data transmitted, kept or otherwise treated, or unauthorized communication or access to such data.
Personal data will be treated as confidential by the Data Controller, who undertakes to inform and guarantee through a legal or contractual obligation that said confidentiality is respected by his employees, associates, and any person to whom the information.
Rights derived from the processing of personal data
The User has S'Estel Models and may, therefore, exercise the following rights recognized in the GDPR before the Data Controller:
• Right of access: It is the right of the User to obtain confirmation of whether or not S'Estel Models is treating their personal data and, if so, to obtain information about their specific personal data and the treatment that S'Estel Models has made or made, as well as, among others, the information available on the origin of said data and the recipients of the communications made or planned of them.
• Right of rectification: It is the right of the User to modify their personal data that prove to be inaccurate or, taking into account the purposes of the treatment, incomplete.
• Right of deletion ("the right to be forgotten"): It is the right of the User, provided that the current legislation does not establish otherwise, to obtain the deletion of their personal data when they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or treated; the User has withdrawn his consent to the treatment and this does not have another legal basis; the User opposes the treatment and there is no other legitimate reason to continue with it; personal data has been treated illegally; personal data must be deleted in compliance with a legal obligation; or the personal data have been obtained as a result of a direct offer of information society services to a child under 14 years old. In addition to deleting the data, the Data Controller, taking into account the available technology and the cost of its application, must take reasonable measures to inform those responsible for processing the personal data of the interested party's request to delete any link to that personal data
• Right to limit the processing: It is the right of the User to limit the processing of their personal data. The User has the right to obtain the limitation of the processing when he challenges the accuracy of his personal data; the treatment is illegal; the Data Controller no longer needs personal data, but the User needs it to make claims; and when the User has opposed the treatment.
• Right to data portability: In the event that the processing is carried out by automated means, the User will have the right to receive personal data from the Data Controller in a structured format, for common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another Responsible for the treatment. Whenever technically possible, the Data Controller will directly transmit the data to that other person in charge.
• Right of opposition: It is the right of the User not to carry out the processing of their personal data or to cease the processing of them by S'Estel Models.
• Right not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling: It is the right of the User not to be subject to an individualized decision based solely on the automated processing of their personal data, including the elaboration of profiles, existing unless the current legislation establishes otherwise.
Thus, the User may exercise their rights through written communication addressed to the Data Controller with the reference "GDPR-www.sestelmodels.com", specifying:
• Name, surname of the User and copy of the ID. In cases where the representation is admitted, identification by the same means of the person representing the User will also be necessary, as well as the document proving the representation. The photocopy of the DNI may be substituted, by any other means valid in law that proves the identity.
• Request with the specific reasons for the request or information that you want to access.
• Address for notification purposes.
• Date and signature of the applicant.
• Any document that accredits the request you make.
This application and any other attached document may be sent to the following address and / or email:
Private Pasatge Guillem de Torrela, 1. Baixos
Links to third party websites
The Website may include hyperlinks or links that allow access to websites of third parties other than S'Estel Models, and therefore are not operated by S'Estel Models. The owners of these websites will have their own data protection policies, being themselves, in each case, responsible for their own files and their own privacy practices.
Claims before the supervisory authority
In the event that the User considers that there is a problem or violation of the regulations in force in the way in which their personal data is being processed, they will have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with a control authority, in particular, in the State in which you have your habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement. In the case of Spain, the control authority is the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (http://www.agpd.es).
V. LINK POLICY
It is reported that the Website of S'Estel Models makes or may make available to Users means of linking (such as, among others, links, banners, buttons), directories and search engines that allow Users to access websites belonging and / or managed by third parties.
The installation of these links, directories and search engines on the Website is intended to make it easier for Users to search for and access the information available on the Internet, without considering a suggestion, recommendation or invitation to visit them. .
S'Estel Models does not offer or market itself or through third parties the products and / or services available on these linked sites.
Likewise, it will not guarantee the technical availability, accuracy, veracity, validity or legality of sites outside its property that can be accessed through the links.
In no case will S'Estel Models review or control the content of other websites, nor does it approve, examine or own the products and services, contents, files and any other material existing in the aforementioned linked sites.
S'Estel Models does not assume any responsibility for the damages that may be caused by the access, use, quality or legality of the contents, communications, opinions, products and services of the websites not managed by S'Estel Models and that are linked on this Website.
The User or third party that makes a hyperlink from a web page of another, different, website to the Website of S'Estel Models should know that:
The reproduction - totally or partially - of any of the Contents and / or Services of the Website is not allowed without the express authorization of S'Estel Models.
No false, inaccurate or incorrect statements are allowed on the S'Estel Models Website, nor on the Contents and / or Services thereof.
With the exception of the hyperlink, the website on which said hyperlink is established will not contain any elements of this Website, protected as intellectual property by the Spanish legal system, unless expressly authorized by S'Estel Models.
The establishment of the hyperlink will not imply the existence of relations between S'Estel Models and the owner of the website from which it is made, nor the knowledge and acceptance of S'Estel Models of the contents, services and / or activities offered on said site web, and vice versa.
VI. PROPIETAT INTEL·LECTUAL I INDUSTRIAL
S'Estel Models per si o com a part cessionària, és titular de tots els drets de propietat intel·lectual i industrial del lloc web, així com dels elements continguts en el mateix (a títol enunciatiu i no exhaustiu, imatges, so, àudio, vídeo , programari o textos, marques o logotips, combinacions de colors, estructura i disseny, selecció de materials usats, programes d'ordinador necessaris per al seu funcionament, accés i ús, etc.). Seran, per tant, obres protegides com a propietat intel·lectual per l'ordenament jurídic espanyol, serà d'aplicació tant la normativa espanyola i comunitària en aquest camp, com els tractats internacionals relatius a la matèria i subscrits per Espanya.
Tots els drets reservats. En virtut del que disposa la Llei de Propietat Intel·lectual, queden expressament prohibides la reproducció, la distribució i la comunicació pública, inclosa la seva modalitat de posada a disposició, de la totalitat o part dels continguts d'aquesta pàgina web, amb fins comercials, en qualsevol suport i per qualsevol mitjà tècnic, sense l'autorització de S'Estel Models.
L'Usuari es compromet a respectar els drets de propietat intel·lectual i industrial de S'Estel Models. Podrà visualitzar els elements del lloc web o fins i tot imprimir-los, copiar-los i emmagatzemar-los al disc dur del seu ordinador o en qualsevol altre suport físic sempre que sigui, exclusivament, per al seu ús personal. L'Usuari, però, no podrà suprimir, alterar, o manipular qualsevol dispositiu de protecció o sistema de seguretat que estigués instal·lat en el Lloc Web.
En cas que l'Usuari o tercer consideri que qualsevol dels continguts del lloc web suposi una violació dels drets de protecció de la propietat intel·lectual, haurà de comunicar immediatament a S'Estel Models a través de les dades de contacte de l'apartat d'INFORMACIÓ GENERAL d'aquest Avís Legal i Condicions Generals d'Ús.
VII. ACCIONS LEGALS, LEGISLACIÓ APLICABLE I JURISDICCIÓ
S'Estel Models es reserva la facultat de presentar les accions civils o penals que consideri necessàries per a la utilització indeguda del Lloc Web i Continguts, o per l'incompliment de les presents Condicions.
La relació entre l'Usuari i S'Estel Models es regirà per la normativa vigent i d'aplicació en el territori espanyol. De sorgir qualsevol controvèrsia en relació amb la interpretació i / o a l'aplicació d'aquestes Condicions les parts sotmetran els seus conflictes a la jurisdicció ordinària sotmetent-se als jutges i tribunals que corresponguin conforme a dret.
Darrera modificació: 13 de setembre 2019